BRANDED PC POP-UP/SHOP
BRANDed PC is a pop-up celebrating Park City’s creative makers by providing local companies an opportunity to showcase their creative brands and tell their stories to the community.
Tuesday / December 18th: 6pm-9pm / Launch Party
Wednesday - Saturday / December 19-22nd: 10am-8pm / Shopping Hours
The Rockwell Room / 268 Main Street, Park City
Park City Summit County Arts Council (“The Arts Council”), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote, support, and strengthen arts and culture in our community.
Local creative or brand owner who is a participant in the BRANDed PC event.
Terms: This agreement is effective between the parties upon delivery of BRANDed PC inventory. In consideration for participation in this event The Arts Council will showcase your product. The Vendor has read and agrees to the following terms and conditions outlined below. We encourage you to print a copy for your records.
* Participation in the BRANDed PC Pop up/Shop means you accept and agree to partner with all marketers in showcasing local, creative industry retail brands, including yours.
* The event is a gallery meets editorial spotlight meets matchmaker between the community and local creatives. We will tell the story of your brand and sell your product during this 5-day event.
* Vendors shall pay a one-hundred dollar ($100.00) registration fee (unless otherwise noticed) and agree that fifteen percent (15%) of their event sales will be paid to The Arts Council.
* Vendors agree that The Arts Council will set up its own point of sale system to manage and sell inventory during the event. The Arts Council will remit payment to the Vendor within thirty (30) days of the event for sales made during the event, less the fifteen percent (15%) fee and any unpaid registration amount.
* The BRANDed PC website will direct users to the Vendor’s product commerce page.
* Vendors shall deliver their inventory to the event site on Saturday, Dec. 15th from 11am-5pm. Any requests for deviation from the dates and/or times for inventory delivery must be communicated in advance and approved by The Arts Council.
* Vendors shall submit an inventory and pricing list when they drop off their products if one has not been provided in advance.
* The Arts Council reserves the right to set up product displays to enhance the event, facilitate in the event’s structure and decide the location of the vendor’s products in the showroom.
* Vendors shall be responsible for picking up any remaining inventory on Sunday, Dec. 23rd from 9am - 3pm. Any request for deviation from the date and/or time of pick up must be communicated in advance and approved by The Arts Council.
* Vendors agree to provide a fun, high quality photo(s) of themselves (or a member of their team) doing something they love by November 19th to use onsite and on the BRANDed PC website. The Arts Council may use other images associated with the Vendor if needed to enhance the promotional material. Vendors agree to permit this photo(s) to be used for marketing and/or promotional services before, during, and after the event.
* The Vendor grants to The Arts Council and its assigns an irrevocable license to make photographs, drawings and other two dimensional reproductions of the Vendor’s photo(s) without prior consent of the Vendor including but not limited to reproductions used in advertising, brochures, media publicity, noncommercial reproductions, catalogues or other similar publication provided that these rights are exercised in a reasonable manner.
* Vendors are asked to attend the launch party on Tuesday, Dec. 18th from 6pm – 9pm. Vendors are also asked to attend any special programming for which their brand might be featured.
* The Arts Council recognizes that emergencies happen. Vendors agree to contact The Arts Council in the event of an unforeseen emergency that would prevent the Vendor from participating in this event. If alternate arrangements, agreeable by both the Vendor and The Arts Council, cannot be made, the Vendor agrees to forfeit their registration fee.
* The Arts Council will collect sales tax for each transaction and will remit payment to the State in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
* Neither the Arts Council nor the Rockwell Room or the owner of the event space are liable for any injury, theft or damage to either the buyer or the seller of their property arising out of or pertaining to preparation for or participation in the BRANDed PC event, whether such injury, theft or damage occurred prior to, during or after the hours of operation of the BRANDed PC event. The Vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both The Arts Council and the owner of the event space for and against any and all claims for such injury, theft and/or damages.
* The Arts Council reserves the right to refuse participation to Vendors who do not comply with the terms and conditions of this event or do not meet the standards of The Arts Council which include, though are not limited to, compliance with city, county, state and federal laws. Should The Arts Council believe the Vendor is not complying with these event terms and conditions, the organization may remove the Vendor’s product from the showroom floor and the BRANDed PC website. In that event, there will be no refund of registration fees or fees from previous sales.
* The Vendor agrees that they and their staff will in no way antagonize or mistreat another Vendor, The Arts Council Board members, event volunteers, guests and/or any person associated with the event location. Should this occur, the Arts Council may remove the Vendor’s product from the showroom floor and the BRANDed PC website. In that event, there will be no refund of registration fees or fees derived from previous sales.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Vendor and The Arts Council concerning its subject matter, and no representations, inducement, promises or agreements, oral or otherwise, between the parties with reference to it and not embodied in this Agreement shall be of any force or effect.
Thank you for taking the time to review these terms and conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 BRANDed PC Pop Up/Shop!