BRANDed PC is a pop-up shop showcasing local, creative industry retail brands.
It's a gallery meets editorial spotlight meets matchmaker between the community and local creatives. We will tell the story of your brand and sell your product during the 8 day event.
- Saturday, Dec. 2: 6–9pm (VIP Launch Party)
- Sunday, Dec 3: 12-5pm (soft open)
- Monday - Friday, Dec. 4-8: 10-7pm
- Saturday - Sunday, Dec. 9-10: 12-5pm
- Cost: $100 registration + 15% of event sales and credit card transaction fees. Deadline to register is 10/20.
- Product: Submit your product list in advance and drop off your inventory by our deadline. Stay tuned.
- Content: Permission to use your product photos, logos, and brand content. A fun high quality photo OF YOU doing something you love by 10/27. Work with us to tell your story.
- Attend: Hang with us at the launch party Saturday, Dec. 2: 6–9pm.
Benefits to you
- You’ll get exposure
- You’ll move some product
- You’ll promote Park City as a place where creative people create
- You’ll help the Arts Council build on a carefully curated event that benefits our creative sector
The Fine Print
The Arts Council will set up its own point of sale system to manage and sell inventory during the pop-up. We will remit payment to you within 30 days of the event for sales made, less the 15% fee. You will be responsible for picking up any remaining inventory on Sunday, Dec, 10 from 5pm - 9pm. You don't need to be present during the pop-up other than at the VIP reception or any special programming your brand might be a part of. But, you're welcome to drop in anytime! The $100 registration fee is due by 10/20. After the event, the BRANDed PC website will direct users to your product commerce page.
Email us your phone number and questions, and we’ll give you a call.